Cholesterol Down On the Go
Cholesterol Down Naturally Without Drugs.
without prescription statin drugs
With proven 10-Step Plan
You especially deserve a thank you email from me, all the way from Sydney, Australia to say a heartfelt thank you for writing your book ‘Cholesterol Down in 4 Weeks’.
I have genetically high cholesterol and triglycerides which I have struggled to lower despite not smoking, no alcohol, going to the gym 4-5 times per week and eating a healthy balanced diet. I’m only 47, so my Doctors were concerned and threatening me with statin medication.
I did some research to search for healthier solutions and came across your book. I followed your advice to the letter, did more cardio at the gym and also did the 5-2 diet (Dr Michael Moseley). All of this had an enormous effect on my Bloods- ....they’re normal for the first time in years!! My doctor was amazed and asked me what I was doing. I told her about your book.
Thank you so very much for your research efforts and giving us hope, and saving us from statin medication!!
I’ll leave an amazon review as well so that other people can benefit from your knowledge.
Can you lower your bad cholesterol without statin medication? Yes! Lower your LDL naturally by as much as 47% in 4 weeks with Dr. Janet Brill’s Cholesterol Down App. The proven 10-Step plan with tools, trackers, expert guidance and recipes is a revolutionary new plan from Dr. Janet Brill, RDN, LDN, FAND for taking control of your health – without the risks of statin drugs.
This Cholesterol Down On the Go App is the fastest way to lower LDL cholesterol naturally. The App is based on Dr. Janet’s bestselling book Cholesterol Down - 10 Simple Steps to Lower Your Cholesterol in Four Weeks - Without Prescription Drugs.
WHY DO YOU NEED CHOLESTEROL CONTROL?
High cholesterol level leads to increased blood pressure, coronary heart disease, stroke, peripheral arterial disease, and Type 2 diabetes.
* Having high blood cholesterol (“bad” cholesterol or LDL cholesterol) raises the risk for heart disease, the leading cause of death, and for stroke, the fifth leading cause of death.
* In 2015–2016, more than 12% of adults age 20 and older had total cholesterol higher than 240 mg/dL
* 55% of the U.S. adults are currently taking cholesterol medicine
* 95 million U.S. adults age 20 or older have total cholesterol levels higher than 200 mg/dL. In nearly 29 million adults, it is higher than 240 mg/dL, which puts them at high risk for heart disease.
HOW TO LOWER CHOLESTEROL NATURALLY WITH THE CHOLESTEROL DOWN APP?
The easy 10 step lifestyle program will help you reduce bad cholesterol in just 4 weeks! The Cholesterol Down App helps you to follow the program with the following tools:
- Personalized LDL Goal
- LDL Cholesterol Tracker to check your cholesterol level and maintain a record
- Help towards achieving your goal with planned diet, exercise and power foods
- Help you to stay firmly on track with a Daily 10-step Checklist so that you don’t miss a step – includes the cholesterol diet plan
- Delicious recipes that are nutritious and simple to prepare
- Useful information and tips on the best foods to power your heart towards good health - with practical tips and safety precautions
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly Progress Summaries for each step to check your progress on Food and Activities — so you’ll know when you are on track and where you need more effort
- Timely, gentle alerts to remind you of missed steps
- Walking tracker to help you meet your exercise goals
ACHIEVE YOUR LDL GOAL & STAY FIT
Whether you just want to stay healthy or need help decreasing your LDL cholesterol level, this cholesterol tracker app is the best companion for you. Without asking for any drastic change in lifestyle, the app makes you achieve your fitness goals and stay fit. Follow this 10-step plan and you will be able to reduce your cholesterol level naturally. The App provides the fastest way to lower cholesterol without a statin mediation or as an LDL-lowering adjunct to your physician-prescribed medication for major LDL-cholesterol reduction.